On July 20, 1969, American astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first human to walk on the surface of the moon, creating one of the greatest moments in the history of mankind... and sparking countless 'hoax' theories.
In November 2016, Panasonic Toughpad undertook a project of equal ambition and technological endeavour... but this time, could there be any doubt as to the authenticity of the achievement?
Join us, and two astonishing tablets, as we ruggedly go where no Toughpad has gone before.
Into space. The final frontier.
FZ-N1This cutting-edge device has been designed for mobile workers in the postal and courier services, transportation and logistics, emergency and public safety, utilities, retail, manufacturing and defence sectors.
- Android™ 5.1.1
- 4G LTE / 3G data and voice capability
- Integrated 1D/2D angled rear barcode reader
- Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage and microSD card slot
- 4.7" HG (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with glove and rain mode
- Optional passive and active pen for precise signatures
- MIL-STD 810G certified with 1.8-metre drop* resistance
- IP67 rated (submersible in water up to 1 metre for 30 minutes)
- 8MP rear and 5MP front camera
- User-replaceable battery with warm-swap function
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, micro USB port and docking connector
- Triple microphones for superior noise suppression
- Dual front speakers delivering in total up to 100 dBA
*As of 22nd February 2016, among handheld tablets which have 1.8m drop resistance, 4.7" and over display and dedicated barcode reader (the Japanese model weighs 275g and the European model weighs 277g)
FZ-G1The fully rugged Toughpad FZ-G1 tablet with Windows 10 Pro sets the new benchmark for outdoor viewable tablets making it ideal for field workforces in outdoor scenarios.
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U vPro Processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel HD graphics 520
- Next generation IPSα outdoor display technology
- 10.1" high brightness WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display (up to 800cd/m2)
- Capacitive 10 finger multi-touch screen + digitizer
- 180cm shock resistant*
- Water and dust resistant (IP65)*
- Up to 14 hours battery life with user replaceable battery
- Optional Hot wap function
- Flexible configuration port (serial, LAN, micro SD or USB 2.0)
- Lightweight design - weighs approx 1.1kg
- 3 year standard warranty
*Tested by an independent third party lab following MIL-STD-810G and IEC 60529, Sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3